Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Linda, thank you for your positive feedback.

Testimonials_-_das_logo

"I want to let you know what a great experience it was to have my first oil change at 3-Way. The service supervisor on duty on Saturday did a wonderful job of managing his people, keeping the cars moving etc. I questioned why my tires couldn’t be rotated and even though they were busy he explained it and took the time to show me how to work some of the controls in my car.  I asked that the clock be changed because I couldn’t figure it out and he did it and then showed how to do it. I asked if my car could be washed since I had an extremely busy day ahead and he said he would have it done. I am one who is living on a very tight shoestring budget but if I can afford it this car will ALWAYS be serviced at 3-Way. And Clint in your parts department was awesome as well. Thank you for a pleasant trip and ride." - Linda Witt.

No comments:

Post a Comment