Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Michel, thank you for sharing your experience.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Testimonials_-_das_logo

"My name is Michel Boulianne from St Bruno Quebec Canada, and I had a bad experience climbing the Grapewine hill, the transmission of my Chevy truck broke down. I asked the towing driver to bring me to a big Chevy dealer, he did so, and I left my truck in your back yard with my co-ordinations. The next morning at about 7:45 am, Mr. Jim Burque took contact with me, reassuring me that he would do the best to have everything fix up. He did so, and even more, he phoned me 2 times a day to tell me where the repair schedules were. And only after 3 days I had my truck back fully repaired, I did not believe it that all the worked was done and exactly how Mr. Jim told me. You have Mr. Loveall a professional man working for you. I had to tell you my satisfaction of Mr Jim and the mechanic who repaired my truck.  I am more than satisfied of the work done to my truck. On my bad luck, I am happy of having being brought to your garage to have my repairs done." - Michel Boulainne

No comments:

Post a Comment